We offer high quality and flexible solutions, getting it right first time, every time, at a time that suits you. We believe these are the things that are missing from the electrical contracting industry.
Our solutions include:
- Reactive maintenance service
- Pre-planned maintenance including fixed wire, PA, fire alarm and emergency light testing
- New installations including power, lighting, data and communications
- Electrical and fire compliance packages
All of our customers value our quality, flexibility and reliability. They trust us to be there when they need us; whether that is friendly advice over the phone, or a full deployment when flooding stops their day to day operations. The sectors we work with include healthcare, hospitality, automotive retail, science and education.
We pride ourselves on satisfying our customers' needs and believe that our success lies in our core values as a business and as individuals:
Core Value 1 - Providing the best solutions for our customers
Understanding our customers' needs, routinely carrying out quality inspections, leveraging the diversity of experience in our team, continuously improving.
Core Value 2 - Looking after out team
Competitive salaries, full uniform, pension, team outings, personal development funding, flexible working, long service leave, commuting subsidy, company mobile and other perks.
Core Value 3 - Being responsible citizens
Responsible waste disposal, community engagement, working with local charities, apprenticeships, work placements and student mentoring.
We make the following promises to our customers and measure ourselves on their delivery:
1) The friendliest people. Our team are all people people. They know that to deliver an excellent service they need to understand what you really want and need.
2) The tidiest workspace. All our staff leave the area they've been working in cleaner and tidier than when the arrived.
3) On time, every time. We know how annoying it is for tradesmen not to turn up. We intelligently route our team so that we are on time, every time.
4) Honest and transparent. Honesty and transparency are essential in building commercial relationships. We'll always deal with you in a prompt and professional manner, even when things haven't gone as well as we had hoped.